Zyle Fenster : Excellence, Quality, Service and of course Style!
Zyle Fenster was established in 1999 and is based in Vilnius, Lithuania, with state of the art, modern manufacturing facilities that extends to over 8,500 m² . Now with more than two decades of experience, specialists in providing the highest quality, energy efficient Timber Aluminium (Aluclad) windows and doors for contemporary, and stylish development projects and private homes across Europe.
We are leaders in both Traditional and Heritage Sash windows as well as Aluminum Windows & Doors using Reynaers and Schuco profiles. We are “ground breaking” suppliers of project specific (architectural and energy efficient) timber, alu-clad and aluminium windows, front & sliding doors for both private and commercial developments.
We work in partnership with architects, engineers and builders, together with our hand picked local partners across Europe, to provide “stunning windows for stunning designs” for those that want the most stylish and the very best. Together, we are committed to providing exemplary customer service across all aspects of the business through the life of the project.
We are leaders in the design and delivery of bespoke windows and door solutions to meet the most demanding of technical and aesthetic requirements of individual projects. Our expertise extends to manufacturing “like for like” replacement windows for Heritage projects and Grade II listed buildings.
Leaders in Bespoke Manufacture
Our unrivalled ability to manufacture bespoke windows in volume, at our modern, state of the art facilities in Vilnius, enables us to pass on the resulting cost-efficiency savings to our customers, making us an outstanding commercial choice.
We manufacture to rigorous quality standards meeting with a range of European standards for window and door performance and security including Passive House, we also test our products regularly in European testing facilities to give our customers confidence in both product performance and longevity.
The Zyle Fenster range of windows and doors is designed to satisfy the demands of our diverse customer base, (details can be found in our product pages) and with a huge choice of frames, materials and colours available, beautiful windows and doors naturally “come as standard”.
Working closely with architects and specifiers, we will be delighted to supply bespoke windows and door solutions to meet the most demanding of technical and aesthetic requirements of individual projects. Please take a good look at some of our recent projects below.
Energy Efficiency “is in our DNA”
We are at the forefront of innovation, when it comes to designing energy efficiency product solutions… its simply in our DNA! and at the core of our values as a company. Zyle Fenster engineers will without fail, recommend the best possible product solution, designed to perform at the highest energy standards. We adopt the same approach whether we are designing for an innovative Passive House build or a heritage restoration project where “like for like” matching replacements are required.
We manufacture to rigorous quality standards meeting with a range of European standards for window and door performance and security. We also test our products regularly in European testing facilities to give our customers confidence in both product performance and longevity.
We provide a complete service from design through to delivery and installation, fully committed to delivering the very best outcome to each and every customer.
- Our Customer Service standards:
- We will respond to website enquiries within 24 hours during normal business hours.
- We will ensure we have all the relevant information required to provide our clients with the best solution for their project.
- We will provide detailed quotations with individual costs and specifications for each product.
- We will respond to our client’s requests for information, quotations and/or technical assistance within 24 hours of normal process time to let them know when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the process.
- We will provide ongoing technical support to our clients in relation to our products.
- We will keep our customers informed of unexpected delays in service.
Local UK Partners
We have been working with our partners across the UK for many years, selected because of their experience, expertise and proven track record in their local areas. The Team at Zyle Fenster are professional window & door experts that deliver honesty & quality in every project. This is our commitment to you!
TO PROVIDE OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS WITH NOTHING BUT THE HIGHEST QUALITY WINDOWS, DOORS AND MATERIALS AT THE BEST POSSIBLE PRICE
We offer a wide range of products and services aimed to protect, update, beautify, and personalise your home or development. Beyond the top-quality windows, doors and curtain wall products we produce, our goal is to provide complete customer satisfaction in all that we do. We take the time and care to build and install our products correctly the first time, ensuring that they last. We focus on our customer’s needs through each step of the process. We make sure that each customer achieves the best option for their budget and style preferences.
Excellence in Manufacture
Zyle Fenster’s manufacturing facilities are located in Vilnius, Lithuania and extends to over 8,500 m² . We are specialist producers of Timber Aluminum windows & doors, leaders in both Traditional and Heritage Sash windows as well as Aluminum Windows & Doors using Reynaers and Schuco profiles.
Equipped with the most up to date machinery and with our key focus on product quality, we are more than able to manufacture to meet the technical, energy efficiency and aesthetic requirements most demanding customers and prestigious customers all over the Europe.
How we operate?
- Quality Control Standards – we operate strict quality control systems, all products are inspected and tested before leaving the production line and subject to additional random checks by our final QC department.
- Most Up to Date CNC machinery – our CNC controlled machinery is linked to our main software system. This allows us to efficiently and accurately manufacture your product to order, machining end connections, profiles and routing for hardware.
Timber Windows Production
- Humidity Control – Moisture content needs to be strictly controlled in the production of joinery products. Getting it wrong means excessive movement, leading to doors and window sashes sticking and premature coatings failure. To ensure we get it right, every part of the factory (including storage) is humidity controlled and in our paint workshop, where humidity is so crucial, we have three controlled climatic conditions. In addition, we test humidity levels of all timber that is delivered; if it doesn’t fall between our specified levels then we will reject it.
- Glass Quality and Glazing Standards – we ensure all glass units are inspected and QC approved before being placed into frames. Our glaziers are craftsmen, specialists in wet silicone glazing which guarantees a high quality seal between the glazing unit and the frame.
- Hand Finishing – to ensure the highest quality finish, every frame is finished (finally coated) by hand.
Aluminium Windows Production
- We employ Double headed CNC cutting, multi-function profile machining center, and various specialist presses.
- Quality Control – we collaborate with Reynaers and Schuco Technical teams to develop and implement innovative technical solutions for product design and performance.